Version 0.13.0 has been released! Here are all the new features and updates...
- Signs can now be set to indicate Elevators, Escalators and/or Stairs specifically. Passengers desiring these will prioritize these signs, while others may ignore them.
- Signs attached to Elevators, Escalators and Stairs now have icons to distinguish them.
- Added new buttons to copy and paste Sign settings.
- You can now build Elevators with opposite facing ends: click the button during Plotting to change the setting.
- Slightly reduced overlapping for Train Platforms, so you can now build on the corners.
- Added new setting "Passenger Model Variation": This allows you to reduce the number of models used for passengers to gain an increase in rendering performance.
- Increased passenger vision range across the board.
- Station Office now costs money to use.
- Various updates and fixes to navigation AI.
- Various visual improvements.
Save games note: Old save games from previous versions of the game may not load correctly in the new version. If you wish to keep playing them, you may switch back to an older version of the game by going to the game's Properties > Betas tab and selecting the desired version from the dropdown.
Localization note: Because we are doing translation to non-English languages in batch, a few lines of newly added or modified text have not been localized yet. These will show up in-game in English. We plan to have everything fully localized by launch.