Happy new decade! :) We just released a new patch for Lite Campaign V3.7 that addresses an assortment of bugs and adds a few pieces of content. You can find the patch log below. At this point we're on track for the first LCV4.0 release coming into open beta in early February.
Note for AMD GPU users: The recent driver incompatibility issues with versions 19.12.2 and 19.12.3 have been resolved with version 20.1.2, update to the latest optional drivers and any startup issues linked to that should disappear.
A little bubble car brought to you by nacho.
Development Outlook 2020+
In a recent video we show our development outlook for 2020 and beyond. You can check it out here:
The summary of our timeline is as follows:
Lite Campaign V4
LC V4.0 Factory Improvements (Coming in February)
LC V4.1 New Sales Model
LC V4.2 Turbo Revamp
Lite Campaign V5
LC V5.0 Superchargers & Engineers
LC V5.1 Improved Competitors
LC V5.2 Prototyping & Limited Production
Grand Campaign V1
GC V1.0 Multiplayer & Big Map
Our FAQ covers most of the common questions regarding what will be in those updates and in Automation 1.0 in general, have a look!
- Added factory screen dedicated to selection of what to produce in it
- Added factory side and addon requirements to engine bottom end item tooltips
- Improved factory size and addon requirement tooltips for item lists
- Made sales decrease linearly with lower than 100 competitiveness instead of quadratically
- Improved synergies / familiarity between safety packages (requires new save)
- Improved synergies / familiarity between engine configs (requires new save)
- Body mophing fixtures are now mirrored by default
- Four new car bodies have been added
- Game launcher now detects if required Media Feature Pack is installed
- Fixed demographics scores being weird when switching cars in sandbox
- Fixed Inline 5, Boxer 4 & 6 engines giving magic octane requirement reductions
- Fixed engine bay issues with generated cars
- Fixed blank vehicle name text box in the BeamNG exporter screen
- Fixed 5V valvetrain being selectable or listed before it should be available
- Fixed tooltip for comparison to top competitors being worded wrong
- Fixed tooltip for rear suspension type having compactness go the wrong way
- Fixed 71 melting body to not do that anymore
- Fixed issue where changing engine year would unexpectedly jump to 2012
- Fixed changing year in sandbox not always being saved properly
Exciting times lie ahead for Automation players! Thank you for your continued support.