Happy New Year! We’ve worked hard over the last month on a wide variety of technical issues that the community has helped us identify, and we are now excited to relaunch 2.0. All of the features that were listed in the 2.0 patch notes are once again available.
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing crashes and have an AMD card, please update your drivers. There was a known issue that AMD recently fixed with an update: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-1-2
There is a lot of under the hood stuff going on that should result in better player experiences all around. Most notable from the first 2.0 release:
- On the first run, players who come from 1.x will automatically load into the Sandbox.
- First-time new players will be greeted by a selection screen to choose the Sandbox or Trainer.
- If a player quits from Sandbox, they will automatically boot into Sandbox next time. Same for Trainer.
- Sandbox: fix for bots jumping in air as they respawn.
- Sandbox: fix for bots getting stuck in place on respawn.
- Trainer: fix for Fortnite weapons being blocked from turning while ADSing.
- Settings updates to ensure better saving across Sandbox and Trainer.
- Trainer: Hide Weapon now works.
- Trainer: Level 5 removed. Wasn’t quite working as envisioned.
- Players should be able to progress past Level 4 now.
- Trainer: Moved a lot of logic from the cloud to the client to allow for speedier performance.
- Trainer: Removed actions widget (from left side of screen) for better performance and less eye noise.
We are getting back to developing cool new features (scenario playlists, anyone?), but if you come across any issues, please let us know—a great place to chat is our Discord.