Today is a rather large update that will continue the story! This story arch more than doubles the current story and continues on from the previous early access end point after completing the "Impress Mayor Cutty" quest.
So what's next?
This is just one of the major story arcs we have planned for the game. We plan to follow-up with a separate story arc that occurs in parallel to this one sometime in the next 4 weeks. We are also planing on doing an overhaul of decorations and income soon. This is all alongside some optional quests, Pixamals, extra zoo land, and some surprises. It's exciting - so stay tuned!
If you like what we are doing with this game and want to help us out, please consider leaving a positive review on steam to let other people know about our game. We would really appreciate it.
- Long story arc (10+ scenes long) involving new characters, mechanics, quests, and surprises that I won't spoil here!
- Letters received as part of the story now appear with graphics and animations
- New music tracks have been added for the story plot
- Some existing story scenes have had their music track changed
New Pixamal - Flamingo
15 new Steam Achievements have been added, bringing the total up to 42!
- 5 Achievements for reaching story milestones
- 3 Achievements: For reaching S rank mastery of 5, 10 and 20 Pixamals
- 3 Achievements: For reaching max level Staff for each staff type
- 3 Achievements: For collecting junk in Timmy's stashes
- Flamingo mastery achievement
- Any achievements you would of unlocked in an existing save, will unlock when you load the save file.
Timmy's Stash Counter
Timmy's stash count (found / total) is shown at the top left of the screen to help keep track of the number of remaining sacks.
- Player feeding animation is faster, such that it doesn't block you from moving for as long
- Pixamals in Arctic, Desert and Savanna biomes have a bluish tinge to their hover outline to help stand out more
- Abandoned lost items now correctly show the label "Abandoned" before being deleting the following day
- Fixed an issue with an enclosure where large Pixamals would sometimes spawn outside of the enclosure
- Fixed an issue where staff salary wasn't taken into account on the income breakdown total
We look forward to hearing more feedback from the community and continuing to improve Pixamal Zoo! Please submit feedback on Discord or on our Steam community page.
Thanks for the support,