Greetings, Dear Game Players.
I’d like to announce the release of Unicorn Tails version 0.2! We’re excited to be able to offer not only bug fixes and optimizations, but also additions to the core gameplay of Unicorn Tails with the new Magic System!
Experience power and abilities beyond what unicorns could imagine with the Magic System! Run super-fast, jump super-high, change the weather at will, summon wheels of cheese, and much more! Earn new magic powers as you play Unicorn Tails to help transverse the environment, solve quests in new and exciting ways, and have tons of fun!
Full patch notes below.
As always, let us know if you find any issues with the game, or think of something that you’re dying to see implemented.
Until next time,
Patch Notes Unicorn Tails 0.2
· New Magic System -> Find magic and abilities by doing quests, exploring the world, and purchasing them from the shopkeeper in the village. More abilities and ways to obtain them will be added in a future update
· Fixed library not appearing after quest complete bug
· Improved Bearshe's dialog tree
· Increased overall camera sensitivity
· Fixed bug where active quest wasn't showing as active on Quest panel
· Fixed several dialog typos
· Fixed bug where you could get hit again while the restart effect was playing in obstacle courses
· Fixed bug where the unicorn’s horn was still visible during restart effect in obstacle courses
· Corrected an error in Formstall's dialog
· Added a safety net just in case you manage to fall through the world ;)
· Added more video options to help tweak performance