We are pleased to announce the second major update.
New coastal map, 10 new cards, 15 new enemies, and exclusive coastal events have been added, along with Difficulty and Map selection.
The features of each map are a few, but we plan to improve maps in future updates.
- Localization of [Chinese] Beta version is in progress. If you find misinterpretation or better translation, please notify us on the Game Forum or contact us on the Steam discussion or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [English] There was a proofreading. Jon from the JaRDev YouTube kindly helped
- New Map available: [Coast Map]
- 10 new enemies and a coastal exclusive event are available.
- New Card [Herb] available: Labor: After 40 seconds, +50 Gold, restore 40% HP to all Military units
- New Card [Longswordrat] available: AoE Attack(2)
- New Card [Duckling Rider] available: Attack through the enemy
- New Card [Cheese Market] available: Every 120 seconds, get 3 Ephemeral Cheese Cards
- New Card [Horn] available: Active: Every 60 seconds, 5 ATK to all Military units for 10 seconds
- New Card [Armory] available: +2 ATK to Military Cards
- [Fire Department] available: -30% Building Repair Time
- New Card [Sparrow Nest] available: Every 5 seconds, Sorties a sparrow that deal 20 AoE DMG to the enemy
- New Card [Powder Keg] available: Deal 20 DMG to the 3 area if destroyed
- New Card [Focus Fire] available: For the next 15 seconds, +50% all Defensive Buildings' DMG
- Fixed a bug on the General's [Standing Army] ability.
- Fixed a bug associated with the use of [Extension] card on the [Shooting Range] building.
- Fixed a bug on [Release] card which had problem with upgrades not applied correctly.
- Fixed a bug on [Vampirism], [Soul Calling] cards associated with the use of [Re-use] card
- Fixed a bug that Hot key for Redraw didn't work in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug on Butterflies. Players will no longer able to take advantage of pausing the game to click butterflies.
- Buffed the Scientist's ability to "Select 1 of 3 random skill cards (+3 to the random group per level)"
- Added new visual effects to cards produced by the Scientist ability.
- Fixed the automatic reset on a repair gauge in the event of repair interruption.
- Fixed [Turtlesaurus] card to not summon any ranged unit.
- Modified [Exiled] card: Handicap decreased (4->2).
- Applied faster attack speed to [Musketeer]
- Modified [Fortress] card: Ratizen bonus decreased (3->2).
- Adjusted price for some cards.
- Fixed descriptions on some cards, UI etc.
- Added effects to the edges of the screen when a fight occurs outside the camera
- Added Difficulty selection menu before game start
- Added Map selection menu before game start
- Players can now use Shortcut keys.
- Players can check Completed maps and Difficulties in the Records screen.
In the next update, we will balance the game, add new leader [Navigator], and new cards to the game. Please give us your thoughts on fun ideas, balances, and possibly a bug report! We look forward to hearing from you.
Enjoy the game!