- Kenshi's light stance should now be more fluid and weighted. The animation blends have been adjusted.
- The Naginatashi and Kenshi's heavy attacks now allow movement during the "recovery period."
- The Naginatashi's light stance right and stab attacks now are WIP prototypes of our new light stance design that includes some built-in "movement/weight plants" for more significant impact.
- New hit sounds for YOU hitting someone and YOU being hit that are more obvious.
- Seppuku (suicide) and Reconnect are now re-bindable. Seppuku defaults to the 'L' key and Reconnect defaults to 'F5'. This is useful if you get a soft lock/lose input/etc.
- Added Seppuku animations to each class. This will eventually improve to allow you to see the entire animation before "dying" to prevent flooding and robbing kills.
- Many UX/UI improvements such as objective breadcrumbs, enemy health bar improvements and more.
- Major bug fix for crash related to Ite projectiles. This was responsible for almost all crashes the last 2 weeks.
- Known Issue: Temporarily moved spectator after reaching 0 tickets on battle mode. This was to fix a soft lock when changing maps.
- Major AI pathing fixes on Yari Foothills map.
- Various bug fixes relating to settings not saving/applying.
- Fixed item store items from appearing in game after being equipped.