- Fixed the issue where some double-byte symbols in comments (such as ☆) were shown as squares.
- Fixed the issue where the ring menu couldn't be opened in a certain situation.
- Fixed the issue where the ring menu couldn't be manipulated when using huge avatars.
- Fixed the issue where panorama backgrounds are shown invertedly.
- Fixed the issue where user images were loaded into a permanent whiteboard in official studios.
- Fixed the issue where the "Delete" context menu item was shown against the items that the user does not have the right to delete.
- Fixed the issue where a new niconama information could not be retrieved after the fist niconama has ended.
- After the first program has ended, you can create a new program on niconama, then from the ring menu, select [Broadcast Options] > ["niconama" Settings] > [Reload Broadcasts] then [Broadcast Options] > [On Air] > [Yes] to connect VirtualCast with the new program.
Added show/hide feature of the VCI console
From the ring menu, select [System] > [VCI Debug] > [Show Console] to switch between show and hide.
If the configuration item [VCI] > [Display debug information in studio] is disabled, the console will always be hidden. The corresponding item will not be shown in the ring menu as well.
- Fixed the issue where VCI effects go to paused state even when the Stop command is executed.