PUMPKIN PATCH 0.3.1
We released our latest pumpkin patch which adds another major feature promised for the game, bug catching! There should be over 100 bugs you can catch and add to the museum. The bug catching is new and may need to be tweaked as we're not sure how balanced the system is.
- Difficulty modes added to the esc menu and character customization. (Determines how much of the museum needs to be completed)
- Bug catching added to the game
- Bugs added as something to be donated to the museum
- Added key shortcut to toggle on and off locked cameras.
- Fixed Eugene fishing animation loop
- Fixed some bugs related to certain NPC quests
- Fixed not being able to put chickens down in multiplayer
- Fixed back pack bug in multiplayer
- Fixed being unable to sell only 1 item in stores.
- Fixed misc animal bugs in multiplayer
- Fixed bug that caused status meter to always be dark.
- Fixed bugs related to the horse in multiplayer
There was a bug where I was unable to place my furniture when I first logged in after the patch. It seemed to fix itself once I loaded back into the game. So if anything weird happens after we patch reloading your game can fix the issue.
We are also going to be at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas. If you will be there by any chance, you can swing by our table, Booth #17052. We will be at PAX from Thursday 16th Jan - Sunday 19th, so we will not be able to do any bug fixes or be available until we get back on Monday.