scenario alpha 0.1.7
Should be live in the next 30 minutes.
Mainly fixing problems caused by the new HUD. Added more log data for the few remaining crashes we were not able to reproduce.
- Fixed eating icons to start enabled
- Fix a few army general issues that crashed at end turn
- Fixed host disconnect crash
- Fixed tooltips for main menu
- fixed isse with eat food buttons not initializing correctly and not displaying correctly or showing the right text.
- fixed issue with new HUD blocking the bottom of the merchant screen
- Fixed no price description for upgrades and walls
- Fixed HUD not getting refreshed from fields and smiths
- Fixed smith equipment manufacruring icon not updating when equipment production is changed.
- fixed an issue with one man armies. that was already in a hotfix
- pathfinding for mounted units improved
- Fixed a rare crash revolving around scr_find_building_cost trying to use a tile that doesn't exist.
- Fixed garrison numbers not appearing in HUD at start of map until hovering over GUI
- Fixed food rations changes from notifying that you can only afford whatever you were just at.
- Fixed uncommon issue of GUI tool tip having the wrong font.
- Emergency "destroy season transition object" with a 5 second timer. so that we can narrow it down and see hof often it happens.
- Fixed potential GUI green text issue
- Fixed the pond issue caused by chapels being upgradable
- wolves are temoprarily disabled because they seem to eat all the animals
- Fixed HUD hover not working when zooming out and chaos ensues.
- Added pressing escape to close radial menus which should fix some issues.
- Added prevention of escape key to open options menu while radial menu is open.
- Modified radial menus to zoom to an appropriate area to prevent further issues, possibly more unseen.
- Modified the method to trigger HUD tooltips so player tooltips can be viewed in other regions, when regional tooltips cannot be viewed.
- 3/4 player battles in scenarios are now testable and are not automatically calculated
- you can now load saves from the scenarios
- level 2 in gives more happiness per peasant
- further improved GUI tooltips
- Changed icon for "eating not allowed" to make it more obvious
- Army disband happiness mechanic changed to match recruitment and update mechanic