Available now for Windows, coming shortly for Mac
- Added toggle to Invert Head Camera Y Axis, for better customization of controls in Scent View.
- In Remapping panel, changed "Run" to "Run Toggle" for clarity. (This is a different input than Sprint.)
- Fog and atmospheric perspective were broken in Basic Sky mode for several months. Fixed now, big visual improvement.
- Coyote doesn't play some animations correctly.
- Various issues with getting stuck when Emotes panel overlays another popup window.
- Can get stuck on Save Game panel if you die while trying to do an emote.
- Controller inputs are active when remapping inputs.
- Controller, can't set right stick to both lock and unlock the camera target.
- Various issues with onscreen keyboard.
- In Game Settings: Graphics panel, sometimes the FPS readout is stuck at 2fps.
- Can't use Controller to open Emotes, then mouse to select an emote.
- If you lock onto another wolf with the targeting arrow, choosing an emote deselects it.
- Bull elk legs are rather shiny.
- Cottonwood trees are missing colliders in Basic Sky & Vegetation mode.
SOME KNOWN ISSUES:
- On some computers, elk carcass (and some other animals?) explode when you are nearby. (Still trying to reproduce this; please submit ved very detailed bug reports)
- Animal behaviors in water are non-optimal. (Nw water-specific AI coming soon.)
- Wolf can get stuck sometimes when jumping into boulders. (Fix coming soon.)
- Bull elk and buck mule deer sometimes run backwards after fighting. (Will hopefully be fixed in next patch.)
- On Macs using Intel integrated graphics on Basic graphics mode, distant trees are sometimes multicolored, and sky may have similar discoloration.