(This update contains contents that can be experienced in the test branch)
(Some contents have not been fully localized, and we will improve them later)
Happy New Year
- The Spring Festival is coming, the Pavilion of Spirits has been immersed in a festive atmosphere recently.
- Journey Route Selection System: You can choose a suitable route for yourself among random adventure routes. After beating the game for the first time, you can further unlock [Dangerous Levels] and [Furious Boss]!
New Level & New Bosses
- Great Wall: After beating the game for the first time, you can unlock a new chapter II level "Great Wall", which currently has two unlockable Bosses.
New Content (Weapons)
New weapons series: 6 unique and powerful cannons.
New Content (Item Sets)
- New Item Set: Magic Power Set
- New Item Set: Maggot Set
- New Item Set: Ace Up the Sleeve Set
- New Item Set: Momentum Set
- New Item Set: Hero Set
- New Item Set: Raystone Set
- New Item Set: Practitioner Set
New Content (Relics)
- New Relic: Heavenly Weed
- New Relic: Familiar Balm
- New Relic: Century Knotweed
- New Relic: Magic Toad Bead
- New Relic: Enraged Bovine's Brain
- New Relic: Gloomgourd
- New Relic: Corpse Maggot
- New Relic: Bloodthirsty Maggot
- New Relic: Heartbane Maggot
- New Relic: Puppet Maggot
- New Relic: Chaos Band
- New Relic: Blood Shield
- New Relic: Sword of Illusion
- New Relic: Killer Vine Seed
- New Relic: Skycutter Combo
- New Relic: Hunter Trap
- New Relic: Assist Bomb
- New Relic: Power Belt
- New Relic: Sprint Shoes
- New Relic: Fists of Momentum
- New Relic: Earthshaker
- New Relic: Badge of Bravery
- New Relic: Tome of the Inner Eye
- New Relic: Tome of Mastery
- New Relic: Spirit Seal
- New Relic: Wind Raystone
- New Relic: Flame Raystone
- New Relic: Water Raystone
- New Relic: Earth Raystone
- New Relic: Gold Raystone
- New Relic: Phantom Raystone
- New Relic: Time Raystone
- New Relic: Pill of Marching
- New Relic: Violet-golden Gourd
- New Relic: Cloud Gloves
- New Relic: Gauze Herb
- New Relic: Golden Silkworm
- New Relic: Toad Saliva
Balance (Heroines & Weapons)
- Ajiela: the effect of her skill is strengthened.
- Polearms: charged stab now has the "break defense" effect; Hit protection caused by jab is slightly increased to prevent incorrectly repeated hit; increase the damage of jab attacks.
- Bloodletter: increase the damage of Chain Strike.
- Iron-studded Staff: adjust the damage factor of jab attacks.
- Shields: a counter-attack is automatically triggered after blocking.
- Flamebrand: can perform riposte as other longswords.
- Zanbatou: can perform riposte as other longswords.
- Poison Fang: can perform riposte as other longswords.
- Character Talent - Vigor: only affects targets that are of type "Character".
- Character Talent - No Equal: only affects targets that are of type "Character".
- Character Talent - Sneak Attack: only affects targets that are of type "Character".
- General Nara: no longer dodges after casting whirlwind slash.
- Pachi: the scroll of Sword of Illusion will be dropped by defeating it.
- Hsing T'ien: change the soul bonus to 10 points (same as other chapter 2 bosses).
- Gray Immortal: immune to poison.
- Willow Immortal: immune to poison; adjust some battle logic; add Revenge Attack mechanism.
- Yellow Immortal: adjust some battle logic; add Revenge Attack mechanism.
- White Immortal: adjust some battle logic; add Revenge Attack mechanism; slow the startup animation for certain attacks.
- Fox Immortal: adjust some battle logic; add Revenge Attack mechanism; claw attacks will track the target.
- modify the unlocking order of chapter 2 bosses to General Nara -> Hsing T'ien -> Pachi.
- modify the unlocking order of chapter 3 bosses to Gray Immortal -> Broodmother Nest -> Arboreal Maiden -> Forest Devil.
- Mire Squad: no longer stop the target from attacking; hit protection caused by it is increased.
- Mire Battalion: no longer stop the target from attacking; hit protection caused by it is increased.
- Skeleton Spearman: charged stab now has the "break defense" effect.
- Skeleton Pikeman: charged stab now has the "break defense" effect.
- Devil Slayers with a spear: charged stab now has the "break defense" effect.
- Farmer Bandit: charged stab now has the "break defense" effect.
- Carrion Maggot Nest: immune to all status effects.
- Skeleton Pit: immune to all status effects.
- Headless Clansmen: unify the elite aura for the head and the body; the body is immune to some status effects now.
- King of Thieves：add 500 spirit armor; a jade pendant will be dropped by defeating him.
- Electric Damage: the stun effect has been changed to a 50% chance to trigger.
- adjust running animations of all heroines.
- reduce the amount of souls required to unlock new items / talents / game features.
- improve the way of locking targets by push the right stick of controllers.
- when you play with a keyboard only or with a controller and not locking any target, you can control the attack direction by WSAD keys (keyboard) and left / right sticks (controller).
- improve the buffer of player inputs.
- limit the characters' turn ability during attacks, to avoid strange visual results and reduce the difficulty of targeting the enemy using a mouse.
- set some practices to unlock by default.
- improve the game data saving process. try to reduce save failures.
- add a little waiting time after the opening movie, and slow the followed fade in.
- improve the input logic of the mouse.
- Solve the problem of lag when the heroine dies.
- display a prompt dialog when Steam fails to initialize.
- General Nara: add a new achievement for beating him.
- Fallen Buddha: add a new achievement for beating it.
- stop the game time when in a Soul Room.
- now you can set a custom distance threshold value for auto-switching target and auto unlocking.
- achievements can no longer be unlocked in Free Mode.
- add dialogues for the wooden man.
- rearrange the start menu after selecting a profile to avoid being misleading.
- Bone Shield: change the implementation to avoid the old misleading 1000%-damage-reduction way.
- Bonecrusher: change the implementation to avoid the old misleading 1000%-damage-reduction way.
UI and Effects
- adjust the layout and font size to enhance the display effect at 720p resolution.
- pause the world when any unlocking UI opens.
- change the picture of Bosses to a new version.
- add "View Save File" in the setting menu.
- increase the dialogue play speed for English.
- add some random pauses while playing the dialogue sound.
- improve the loading speed of some UI.
- improve the scrolling logic of items in the pause menu.
- FPS display can be turned on from the setting menu.
- rework the HP bar of bosses.
- Survival Challenge: fix the problem that errors may occur when you start a survival challenge.
- Timestone: fix the problem of displaying incorrect effects.
- Fox Immortal: fix a sound timing error.
- General Nara: fix the error setting of cancels.
- Forest Devil: fix an issue that Forest Devil would be obstructed by his killer vine.
- King of Thieves: fix the problem that the drop sequence may repeat.
- Scrooge: fix the problem that the drop sequence may repeat.
- Eye Devourer's Pupil: fix the problem that the King of Thieves is not affected by this item.
- Luoyang Shovel: fix an issue that the bonus of treasure boxes appeared before picking up Luoyang Shovel would not be doubled.
- Familiar Mirror: fix an issue that the Familiar Mirror would not work when the familiar is dead.
- fix an issue that the portal may not open after defeating the Lantern Keeper in White Immortal's room.
- fix incorrect picking logic that may cause an increase in relic purchase count and cause prices to increase.
- fix an issue that the wooden man in Pavilion of Spirits could be burned to death.
- fix an issue that the shop keeper is not affected by any curse.
- fix an issue where the unused controller would vibrate while playing with a keyboard.
- fix the problem that the font size is incorrect after switching languages.
- fix the incorrect sound of some heroine.
- fix some texture error.
- fix some typos.
- improve the localization of the "new unlockable item" window.
- improve the display of weapon descriptions in some languages.
- fix some issues with translated text.
- optimize character animation update process to improve efficiency.
- optimize scene loading speed.
- other minor modifications and adjustments.