Happy Tuesday! We've got a fresh new update ready for you today, in which we've addressed a ton of recently reported issues and crashes.
Most significantly we've fixed a couple major save/load/crashing related bugs; if you previously had an issue with save corruption due to the bugs we've fixed in the changelog below, you will be able to continue your game without issue in this update.
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has been providing great info & sending in save files to help drill down into these issues. This info is invaluable in helping to catch some of the more obscure cases, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to do so.
While we are in bug-fixing mode, we are also trucking along with progress towards the story update which we are aiming to launch early this year. Stay tuned for more announcements as that gets a bit closer to showtime!
Find the full list of changes & fixes below. If you don't see your issue fixed here please let us know and we will make sure it is added to our list if it isn't already.
Version 0.8.1.1 Changelog
Tweaks & Optimizations
- Optimized physics performance slightly
- Buffed environmental traps to be more deadly
- Saving/Item Spawning - fixed issue that could lead to a attachment cases spawning extremely high numbers of attachments, which caused slowdowns, crashing, and broken saves. This was the cause of crashing in multiple save files we received since the last update.
- Saving/Loading - fixed issue which caused game to not load when Nascent VISR is equipped
- Fixed occasional memory leak in pathfinding logic which could lead to slowdown & crashing
- Fixed keypad which was partially intersecting with wall geometry in Arcadia
- Fixed an issue causing Documents and Echo logs not to be saved properly in Datapad in permadeath mode
- Fixed issue which would cause previously discovered Datapad entries to be lost
- Fixed bug causing Widow to go idle forever after killing target
- Fixed bug in which Reaper would play taunt sound when not taunting
- Fixed incorrect Graphics Menu description for Full Screen option
- Fixed Seeker arresting logic; if the Seeker is interrupted during the arrest attempt, the holographic circle will disappear after 10 seconds
- Added missing wall collider near Garrison entrance
- Genelab - fixed invisible colliders leading to player getting stuck
- Genelab - fixed loot not spawning