It's time for everyone's favorite Gaming Ritual! Ah yes, the dreaded Day-1 patch. Thanks to your feedback, we've been able to identify a number of issues that we've resolved. Additionally, we've been able to adjust a number of items that will be immediately present, and not-so-immediately present. We're still looking for feedback on damage numbers, general combat feel, etc., so feel free to hit up our discussion board if you've got feelings on the matter!
With all that said, here's the patch notes:
- Fixed a visual bug w/ Intimidate skill
- Fixed an issue w/ the tileset passability for Traveller’s Respite
The above issue isn't considered completely resolved yet, a future patch will address the weird "walking on a log" visual bug.
- Escape rate floor increased by 10%, consideration of parties agility stat doubled.
The way that escape rate is calculated is currently based off of a flat number, plus the parties agility divided by the enemy parties agility. As part of this patch, the escape floor (flat rate) has been increased 10%, and the calculation now goes off of the parties agility x2 / enemy parties agility x1.
- Lowered encounter rate in the Occluded Oasis by about ~half or so.
- Lowered encounter rate in the tutorial area and Corrupted Castle by ~15 percent.
- Removed certain enemy groupings (3x Ratzo, 2x Batty specifically) from a number of rooms in the tutorial area.
- Added a message on first death to let players know that nothing is lost
- Dabby has been scolded for his outrageous prices, and he’s lowered them accordingly
A more in depth change to shopkeepers is coming, but will take more time to iron out the kinks.
- A new secret has made its way into the fold. (Hint: there’s a pupper to pet)
We'll have more fixes incoming as they're made, and there's already more stuff underway than listed here thanks to your feedback, but don't let that stop you from giving us more! The game is out now, and has ceased to be ours. This is now your game, so let us know what you're looking for!