We’ll be releasing a patch for Steel Division 2 today which should significantly decrease the online waiting times with some of the server formats that we use.
Right now, players can wait a long time for a 10v10 server to fill up. We worked on an update that should alleviate some of the waiting times.
What this new patch does is to automatically assign virtual players depending on the total waiting time of a server, thus reducing it.
Not only that, but we have also opened up a number of new 3v3 and 4v4 servers. Previously, this server format could only be custom created by the players themselves. Now, there should be several ready-made in the server list.
- Counter-Battery order's reactivity has been toned down.
- Forgotten transports (SdKfz. 251/9, GMC .50, Kangaroo, WC 52 .50, M4 HST) from the last patch now have the new standard prices.
- Increased the 4,2-inch Mortar's supply cost.
- Increased the M1 Carbine x8's damages (they dealt the same damag as x6).
- Increased the French & US Sherman OP's 155mm salvos from 2 to 3, as other off-map observers.
- Increased Axis pionners' explosives' aim time from 3 to 4s, on par with the Allies'.
- Increased Ersatztruppen HG’s availability from 12 to 18 (forgotten in previous patch).
- Decreased Schuma from 15 to 10
- Decreased Landesschutzen Ost from 20 to 15
- Decreased Rona Schutzen from 25 to 20
- Decreased LVF's price Gren from 25 to 20
Let us know if everything works well (or not) or if you have any questions. We’d love to hear from you! You can always drop us a line on our Steam and Eugen forums, or social channels (Facebook and Twitter). You can also join us on our [https://discord.gg/TEeBArm]Discord channel[/url] or Reddit page.
See you on the battlefield, commander!