In today's update, we have begun to gradually implement the plan to add a fifth chapter. Chapter five will be added in parts. Therefore, you will be able to see the content for the fifth chapter only with a certain path. In today's update, we added a continuation of Jace's storyline. We've also adjusted the results of some choices to fit what's going on in Chapter Five.
So, in today's update:
- We've added a fifth chapter.
- Added English translation of chapter five
- Added several achievements (2 for Chapter 4 and 3 for Chapter 5)
- Recycled in-game achievement system
- The in-game achievements gallery is temporarily disabled
- Added a new character named Oleg
- Added a new character named Jenna
- Completely redesigned Sprite Jenna
- Jenna's icon in the gallery has been changed
- Added new location: Betram's Shop
- Added new location: First aid station
- Added new location: Private room
- Lin's room has been completely redesigned
- The "Skip to next choice" button has been removed (we recommend using the "CTRL" button on your keyboard)
- Added a very cool computer animation in Chapter Five
- Final credits have been updated (Status on January 14)
- Fixed a number of misprints in Russian and English versions
- Fixed a number of bugs that caused the sudden crash of the game
It's very likely that this is not a complete list of changes. This is due to the fact that the current update was originally planned in a slightly different form. However, in the end, it was decided to stop at the type of update that it has now.
We plan to release another update in the near future, which will make it much easier to create custom translations. We will publish detailed information about it closer to the release of the update.