SteamVR beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Fix a crash when an application manifest is corrupt.
- Fixed a bug where audio mirroring would not stay disabled after a SteamVR restart.
- Added Windows Mixed Reality controllers to the list of controller types that can be edited when the controller isn't physically present. This requires the Windows Mixed Reality driver to be installed, but does not require that any Windows Mixed Reality hardware be connected to the PC.
- Fixed blank settings page.
- Fixed a case where the dashboard would disappear.
- Fixed a vrwebhelper crash on shutdown.
- Max brightness extended to 160.