We hope you're having a great start to the week!
0.2.2.2 is now live and ready for download!
We've managed to pack in new buildings and behaviours along with persistent music volume and the Music Player.
We also buffed a few items such as the Reactors and Life Support Generators to help keep your early settlements away from danger, well, as much as we could ;)
Each new department will support up to 5000 people before it becomes ineffective. Once you are over 5000 people then the positive value of the department will become a negative decrease...look out for those riots!
The new buildings include...
- Police Department - will reduce your crime daily by 1 point
- Health Department - This will increase the general health of the colony 1 point per day
- Fire Department - This will increase the health and happiness of the colony but will feature in new improvements coming in later releases
- Education Department - This will increase your education by 1 point per day. Education will become a decisive factor in coming releases so dont neglect it!
There are some additional buildings being added but currently lack the back-end influence/impact that they will have in later releases. These will be released in the new few weeks as part of the 0.3 release.
- Spy Network - This will help warn you of any impending revolutions or terrorist attacks
- Refinery - This will be a major feature of the resource management and economy gameplay allowing you to combine resources to make alloys & high end metals
- Logistics Depot - This will provide a home for your logistics transports which will tie in with the Shipyard coming in the next release.
We hope you all have a great rest of the week!