First one after the break! The biggest problem right now is the random server disconnects which should be fixed in this patch, but we can't be sure as this is a bug that isn't manifesting in internal testing. Let us know if 0.8.4 helped!
Update 0.8.4 Patch Notes
- Possible fix for disconnects (needs further testing),
- Fixed a server crash,
- Fixed client vehicle ammo not reflecting the real value on the server (reload bug),
- Fixed F5 crashing the game,
- Fixed Scar-H rail not accepting attachments,
- Fixed other players rubber banding shortly after respawning,
- Fixed text messages overlapping on the Breakthrough HUD,
- Fixed incorrect widget position of Squad List Widget,
- Fixed missing vehicle HUD for 1st person on some vehicles,
- Temporary fix for death markers (skulls) being left on the map indefinitely,
- Switched drone and air vehicles to new HUD system.