Today's update to Verdant Skies adds a bunch of user requested quality of life features and fixes a handful of bugs.
- Mods can now specify custom clothing items! Modders can create a ClothingItems.json to specify the items.
- The genetic splicer now works properly when you click on a genome. Previously it only worked when you used a controller or dragged the scissors icon.
- Additional controls for navigating the UI may now be customized on for gamepad or accessibility controller users.
- The full seed inventory size is always shown. Previously it shrunk down to your current number of seeds, making it look like the upgrades had no effect.
- The spice rack now mounts properly on tables and countertops.
- Minor dialog fixes here and there. Achievement typo fixes. Thanks to everyone who reported typos!
- Ramon's unlock achievement now unlocks properly- you no longer need to save and load your game to get the achievement.