Greetings, the inhabitants of our little forest!
We are returning from a holiday vacation. This update is quite small, but it affects one of the fundamental systems - experience. I thoroughly redid the experience system, as I promised earlier. The goal is very simple - to make gaining experience more meaningful, directly correlating with the actions of the player. If everything works out as intended, then the speed of character development (i.e., character skills) will directly depend on the speed of development of your skills as a player =)
We added our first achievement - Early Bird. It will be available ONLY in early access and is intended for people who believed in us and supported the game while it was in early access. To get an achievement, just enter the game and join the battle.
Thus, you will officially become one of the first to oppose the Mad King =)
Changes in version 0.227.
- Experience is now awarded only for playing cards. On each card is written how much experience it will give. If a card is played with an active combo effect, the experience gained for it increases.
- When you gain experience, you will see a pop-up inscription above the portrait of the character indicating how much experience you just got.
- At the end of the battle, you can study detailed information on how much experience you received from which source.
- Fixed a bug when sometimes a card was flickering in the middle of the screen at the beginning of the battle. The bug was not regular and difficult to reproduce, so for a long time I could not understand what the problem was.
- Added notification of the battle escalation .
- A bug was fixed when the battle escalation began 2 rounds earlier than it should.
- Upon entering the battle, you will receive the Early Bird achievement. This achievement can only be obtained while the game is in early access.
- The amount of experience required to increase the level is greatly reduced.
What to expect in the following weekly updates:
- Plot. The victory over the barons will become more ... significant =)
- A smoother introduction to the game setting and story at the beginning.
- New characters for the northern and central regions. Lots of new characters.
- New character abilities. Many new abilities. There is an idea to convey the personality of the enemy through their abilities. And also make ability sets specific only to specific regions.