What's up, everybody!
EA version 1.1 has been updated.
We’ve been working on balancing the game for V1.1.
Many characters have been polished and improved as well as one of the bosses has been completely redone.
We also adjusted Expert difficulty so that it is less dependable on RNG. This means your proficiency and ability is more important in this difficulty.
As for the English translation, we’ve entirely updated and fixed any errors thanks to your feedback!
- Overall text has improved
- English translation has improved
- Save files are now automatically backed up
- After reaching level 6, extra Soulstones are required to level up.
- If a target dies with a Recast skill, it will transfer to another target.
- Reduced item randomization in Expert difficulty. This difficulty is now based on a player’s proficiency instead of luck.
- Anvil – Increase item's gold consumption based on rarity.
- Overpowered equipment has been nerfed.
- The boss has been reworked.
- The encounter is now easier in Normal difficulty
Ruby and Sapphire
- The bosses now use Blow of Harmony slightly earlier.
- The bosses now use one less Cleanse in Expert difficulty.
Changed the effect of Scratch
- Can be cast regardless of hunger level.
If hungry, cast this again (50% chance). Extra chance to cast on an ally (25%).
Changed the effect of Blazing Regeneration
- Draw a skill and inflict 5 damage to its owner.
This attack ignores healing gauge protection.
All ally healing gauges are restored.
New skill, 'I'll Step Out!'
- Drawn when the battle starts.
Cannot be targeted or use fixed abilities this turn. Remove all skills. Recover from hunger.
Passive - Hollowed Sword
A character that uses attack skills will gain Hollowed Sword. A character with multiple attack skills has a higher chance to gain additional Hollowed Sword skills.
- Fantasy: Fantasy drawn by Fantasy will not apply its effect.
- Hollowed Sword buffs: Now has 5% increased Accuracy.
- Ascending Slice: Now has Ignore Taunt.
Extra effect of Blade Starfall
- Cast all Hollowed Sword in hand. Targets all enemies.
If facing one enemy, Hollowed Sword will critical strike.
- Chemical Weapon: Now Joey’s intoxication stack limit is 3.
- Weakening Smog: Damage has slightly reduced and increases all resist reduction to the target.
- Base accuracy has increased.
- Extra effect of Tear Up: Damage is increased by 30% if facing one enemy.
- Extra effect of Assault Slash: Increase this skill's accuracy and damage if it targets one enemy.
- Passive - Doll Eve: Eve can now attack at the start of turn.
- Help, Eve!: Barrier rate has decreased from 65% to 60%.
- Incise: Attack buff rate has decreased from 60% to 40%, buff duration has increased from 2 turns to 3.
- Healing Wave: Healing rate has increased from 75% to 88%.
- Sacrifice: Success rate of debuff to make Eve unavailable has decreased from 300% to 66%.
New Skill: Time to Move!
Time to Move! allows Eve to heal twice costing 1 and gain a buff to counter attack.
Passive - S.P.O.R.T.S.
- Name has changed from Hit That One Point Four.
- Additional attacks from passive skills will not shoot if no enemy is present.
- Created Skill -> Cannot activate S.P.O.R.T.S. with skills created by other characters.
- Additional shot rate has decreased from 35% to 25%.
- Double Armor: Now a target who is affected by Double Armor cannot receive Double Armor's effect for 2 turns.
- Shield Bash: Damage rate by armor has decreased from 165% to 160%.
- Duel: Enemies who are in Duel now cannot target anyone besides Ironheart.
- Weapon Breaker: Modified to be used easier.
- Not in My Sight: Increased the cost to 2.
- Protective Shield: Changed the cost to 3, now has Once Only.
- Come at Me!: Now taunts an enemy and creates skills equal to the number of enemies.
- Protect Ally: If Lian's healing gauge is protected, the target gains protection too.
- Bazzuum!: Now has Focus.
- Engine Burner: Maximum stack limit of Burnt and Calming Touch has decreased.
- Encroach Debuff: Maximum stack has increased from 3 to 5. Now if a target dies with Encroach, pass it on to a random ally.
- Rash - Attack power has decreased. Debuff success rate has decreased.
- Rate of multiple healing skills has decreased
Thank you so much!