SteamVR beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Restore texture size round to multiple of 4 for WindowsMR HMDs in GetRecommendedRenderTargetSize.
- Settings UI supersample settings show the rounded resolution to match the internal behavior.
- Improved I-Beam cursor on Desktop View on high-DPI displays.
- Resolved some crashes with Desktop View.
- Fix “do not disturb” setting for notifications not taking effect until restart.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Minor Settings UI improvements.
- Move Dashboard Settings into Dashboard Page (advanced).
- Added settings to Dashboard Page for toggling elements of Dashboard UI.
- Fixed face mouse on any headset using the generic_hmd controller type. (That is essentially every headset that doesn’t have a button, so Windows Mixed Reality and some others.).
- Fix dashboard overlay tabs still showing even if vr::VROverlayFlags_VisibleInDashboard is false.
- Fixed voice chat.
- Added debugger to help developers and controller binding authors diagnose input issues with applications. To enable this option, turn on input debugging in developer settings, and then click the “Input Debugger” button in the controller settings.