Launch Party has now been updated to version 0.2. Included in this update is a new mode (campaign), which can be played single player. It's also a good mode to learn how to play the game. In this mode, some of the pages of the manual (the ones you will need for any given mission) can be viewed in-game. We would love to see what players (especially single players) think of this mode, and it can be improved. There will be more single-player missions added to future updates!
- Following feedback, we have slightly muted the colours to put less strain on the eyes. (Future updates will add settings for this)
- Guide book has now been updated (Pigeon altitudes have been slightly changed). Version is now 1.1 and is already live on rocket.guide
- Stages button removed for missions where they are not needed
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Prime PROPULSION panel to fail
- Changed timers on the Config and Boolean DEBUG panels
- Changed timers on the Control panel
- Fixed typos on the Boolean DEBUG panel
That's it for now! We look forward to adding more missions (it's going to get even more difficult) in future updates!