This is a maintenance update, the main change is that we've updated the version of Unity we use to build the game, this should fix some startup and other rare issues.
- Updated to Unity 2017.4.35, this should fix issues with Citrix receiver and hopefully some other rare startup issues.
- People are now allowed to plant crops when hungry if the overall level of food is very low.
- Fixed issue with people cutting down trees from a distance if their sledge was recycled while walking to it.
- Fixed issue with wrong text size in loading screen if changing resolution after coming back to the main menu.
- Fixed issue people dropping resources in structures at wrong distance sometimes.
- Fixed graphical glitch in mines when switching from Primal Vision mode in hardcore difficulty while transitioning seasons.
- Fixed issue with sometimes people having tool props while carrying sledges.
- Fixed a couple of typos in the English help text.
- Fixed typo in the German translation of underground mining tech name.
- Stability fixes.