Our best wishes for the coming year. We hope it's filled with joy and happiness!
To kick off the new year we've released a small patch to fix some pathfinding issues that resulted in lagspikes. Some UI corrections have been made as well.
- Constructions now need to be attached to at least one finished construction before they can be build.
- Fixed issue where build resource UI wasn't correctly updated when building constructions.
- Fixed issue where UI wouldn't correctly update after deleting a save game.
- Fixed issue where constructions could be built without a pathfinding connection, resulting in errors and lagspikes.
- Fixed issue where every agent portrait would be that of a seagull.
- Fixed issue where autosaves would be made in limbo between 2 tiles.
- Fixed issue where abandoned motorboat tile was noted as having fresh water, sadly it does not. Corrected.