Happy new year arcaders! Today's update adds the options to freeze world physics props automatically & to make node origins invisible (instead of the little tablet.) Also the Move Object/Clone Object/Player Model Morph commands have been improved so that they use the next nearest object if there isn't one directly under your crosshair - which is great for positioning holograms!
- Added Hide Node Origins to the Settings > General tab. Node origins will still exist in-game, but be invisible.
- Added World Physics Props to the Settings > General tab. If disabled, all the world physics props will be motion-disabled.
- Added the following 2 console variables for debug purposes: debug_object_spawn 1 will log the object ID of each object into console.log prior to spawning them into the world. And skip_objects OBJECT_IDs_HERE will skip the specified comma-separated object IDs when loading into maps. These are to help troubleshoot the rare cases of not being able to load into an arcade save that has worked fine for you in the past.
- Improved the Move Object, Clone Objects, and Player Model Morph commands to automatically grab the next nearest object if there is no object directly under your crosshair.
- Improved the Move & Clone Object commands to utilize the last used transform on objects.
- Improved CTRL + V work for pasting local file paths in addition to web URLs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Advanced Library Browser to not find any of your nodes when trying to load nodes from the leavers in hub_ maps.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new cabinets from showing up in some users' libraries.
- Fixed the Unhide button on the Object Properties menu to actually unhide the entry in your library like it's supposed to.
- Fixed a bug that caused hidden entries to still show up on the mouse wheel prop list.
- Fixed a bug that caused objects to always be rendered after they'd been highlighted w/ the glow effect at least once.
- Fixed some console spam about tint colors.