We hope you had a happy and safe holiday season and start to 2020!
For our first 2020 release, we have an update that styles enclosures according to what Biome a Pixamal is from.
So far there 6 biomes for the different Piximals. These are:
You can see which Biome a Pixamal belongs to on the Pixamal mastery screen, and purchasing a Pixamal will automatically style the inside of the enclosure to fit that biome. It will also add details to the fences that are unique to that biome.
If you like what we are doing with this game and want to help us out, please consider leaving a positive review on steam to let other people know about our game. We would really appreciate it.
- Pixamal escapes are more likely to happen when Pixamals are unhappy or fences are broken
- Pixamals get unhappy from not being fed quicker
- Big cats animal group no longer exists
- Tiger is now in the Jungle group
- Lion is now in the Savanna group. Unlocks at Level 6
- Komodo Dragon now unlocks with rank A Tigers
- Pixamal mastery is now scrollable when more than 6 Pixamals in a group
- Dirt is less transparent
- Fence damage is less transparent
- Title screen has been updated to show biomes, and more decorations
We look forward to hearing more feedback from the community and continuing to improve Pixamal Zoo! Please submit feedback on Discord or on our Steam community page.
Thanks for the support,