With this update we’ve come to the full Under a Desert Sun 0.7 alpha. This update contains a few tweaks on the previous additions as well as allot of new stuff. Just to keep things complete I’ll summarize:
- New* I added Highlighting for all interactive objects. This makes it way easier to see if you can pick it up and if your hand is close enough.
- New* redesigned the highlighting on the weapons so it is easier to see if you have to reload a weapon by bolting it.
- Able to fly an airplane, stick and rudder
- Enemy airplane tries to catch you
- New* more aggressive turning for enemy airplane
- New* Enemy indicator, you can now always see where the enemy plane is
- New* Throttle control for airplane, you can now control airspeed
- Improved weapon skins, metal and other surfaces look way better
- Added shotgun new shotgun animations for reloading
- New* Added a scoped version of the Garant, the scope really works, try it out!
- Your hands and objects will have more physics effects. More interactive items will be added
- You can choose if you want to continuously hold the grab button or use a toggle for the offhand when holding larger guns with both hands. Default is toggle.
- I’ve added movies to the tutorial table showing how weapons work. I hope this greatly improves understanding the different weapons.
- Fixed a bug where items could not be dropped when holding an item
- Fixed a bug where the hand animation would open even though you’re holding
- Fixed several collision bugs with the hands.
- Fixed text being always visible trough objects (In some cases I purposfully left that