Happy Holidays Blacksmith's
I apologize for the game-breaking bugs a few (if not many) of you have been encountering.
Please be sure to check out our discord community for live discussions on issues and fixes.
- Added option for shelves to snap ingots into place. Can be toggled in the Options Menu
- Added shelves color to match planks when created on Wood bench.
- Added wooden grip color to match planks when created on Wood bench.
- Added text to guards in order to help identify 1 handed and 2 handed guards.
- Added holstering for equipped tools. Similar to the lantern. Press the corresponding button to toggle the visibility of the weapon in your hand on and off. As expected, when the tool is holstered, you won’t be able to use the tool until you re-equip it.
- Added sound to Double doors.
- Added lock state to all doors.
- Added grass in missing areas.
- Added graphics option to title menu screen.
- Fixed possible issue with separating normal and broken weapons on anvil.
- Fixed Paqpa and GreyStillPlays hair issues
- Fixed not being able to change your character's name.
- Fixed Alloy weapon heads to be visible in the output options for selection.
- Fixed - Quality on weapon heads should no longer increase when using Blade sharpener unless the quality changes when sharpening.
- Fix to NPC Guards showing crystals on their weapons.
- Fix to Sleeping GUI issues by disabling Main menu when player is sleeping.
- Fix for Sleep state. They should remain consistent throughout saved games.
- Fix to rotating head with character sheet open. Turning on Headbob no longer messes up character sheet head rotation.
- Fixed graphics buttons not being highlighted properly.
- Fix - Remove FPS min/max cap.
- GUI changes to the Blade sharpener
- Ore quality dropped on new mining veins have been adjusted. They now give a random value within their acceptable min and max.
- All metals no longer have an additional calculation for their quality. They’ve been simplified so the results are more predictable.
- Double doors now display a “open door” hover text.
- Wood bench now displays “left Click” when looking at pedal.
- Information book now displays “left click” hover text.
- Set character sheet text to white so it can be seen at night
- Sleeping should (at the moment) no longer autosave.
- Tweek to horse movement.
- Changed wagon animal from a deer to a horse. (Deer will be later available again)
- Large shop available for purchase again.