- Fixed an issue that allowed user to open other menus when inventory is open.
- Fixed an issue that allowed duplicating armor by left clicking the slot.
- Fixed an issue that placed tutorial information overlay over the UI.
- Fixed an issue that blocked player from using items after swinging weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the HUD to glitch on certain monitors.
- This was caused by the curvature effect added to the HUD. This has been removed, but will return in a later update as an option that can be enabled or disabled.
- Updated AI pathing to allow for path updates while moving.
- Added a Game Modes menu to make it easier to drop into scenarios.
- Moved Sandboxes to a Game Modes menu.
- Added a button to show Game Agreement.
- Added a keybindings menu.
- You can now move your camera when sitting in the Command Console.
- Added a new achievement. More will be added as future updates come through!
- Removing an attachment will still allow you to drag the attachment icon throwing an error notification while adding an invalid item to your inventory.
- AI can get stuck, preventing them from moving or attacking. This issue has been located and will be resolved in the next update.
- Player is using wrong hand when drinking or eating. This issue has been located and will be resolved in the next update.
- Certain weapons have attachments that should not have attachments.
- Removing an attachment from pistol can cause the pistol to be removed from your hotbar and added to your inventory.
- Switching from weapons while they are held could add them back to your inventory.
- Player might spawn under world on load game. This issue has been located and will be resolved in the next build.
- While it is not the most ideal option, you can fly back up through the world using the Modifier 3 Key (Default C) while jumping.
- The game will take longer to load if you alt-tab during a loading screen, but will eventually come back if you give it time.