Update scheduled: Dec 27th, 2019, 0:00am PST
Added a Learning Mode.
- You may now move the screen using the mouse.
- The work you are currently doing is shown on the top right corner of the screen.
- You may now switch characters using hotkeys F1-F7.
- Adjust the language selecting icon and function on the title screen.
- Updated the BGM: character creating screen, manor-night, world-daytime, and combat.
- Removed the movement confirmation in dungeons.
- Added the QQ group and Twitter information on the title screen.
- Adjusted the rule of triggering debuffs in the world. Debuffs can be triggered only when a character walks more than 24 blocks on the same landform. Once the character entered a different landform, went back to the manor, or triggered a debuff, the counting of the movement will be reset.
- Fixed the incorrect moving issues in the world.
- Fixed the incorrect BGM repeating point.
- Fixed the incorrect UI display at the edges of the world and dungeons.