- The Strongholds are located on each of the three central islands: Aymer is., Murear is., Ellegor is.
- The Bastions are located in almost all other territories.
- The bowels of Aymer island are full of the rarest and most valuable resource of the world - Aima. Strongholds and Bastions are shown on the world map with special markers.
Bastion capture mechanics
- Bastions start to generate resources from the moment of capture.
- Bastions can be captured on Saturday within an hour between 15.00 to 16.00 UTC (for the Bastions, which are under the control of the Guardians).
- For already captured Bastions, the time for the start of the next capture is selected by the owners (the owners of the Bastions are the characters who were the Guild Masters at the time of the capture).
- Bastion capture time can be changed by Guild Masters or Advisors within the period from Sunday 00.00 to Monday 23.59 (UTC).
- The capture is available for you if your guild has 5 or more members. It will succeed if you and your guild members inflict at least 100,000 damage to the Bastion's flight centre.
- Bastions become available for capture if the strength of their flight centres is less than 10%.
- To capture a Bastion you need the item called "Shrine of Power".
- One of the members of a guild must land at the air hub with the "Shrine of Power" in the hold.
- The "Shrine of Power" can be bought in the market under the “Licenses” panel.
- If the capture is successful, the Guild Master becomes the owner of the Bastion.
- In this case, all property located in the Bastion becomes the property of the Guild Master.
Stronghold capture mechanics
- Strongholds on the central islands are available for capture all the time, with the exception of some time after the last capture when the flight centre regains strength.
- For the rest, the capture mechanics are the same as those for the Bastions.