Intelligence reports that not far from the N-Town Santa Claus left his presents and left the guard.
Zombie? Dogs? Hogs?
Of course no. This time, anomalies and the spirit of Christmas helped him.
Bummm, bummmmm ...
No, these are not explosions in the porches.
This is a fierce, incredible, fifty meter ... gingerbread man!
What? Gingerbread Man?
Santa Claus has his own sense of humor.
Stomping kicks! Gushing all around with deadly marzipan and marshmallow, giant buttons! Full of glaze and hate, the cyclopean eyes of the monster will peer out among the fir trees and snow.
Grab the presents and run to the car, until he trampled you!
And it would seem, much worse? But Christmas magic causes joy and good, and you can’t get away from it. A player will sit in the body of the Christmas monster!
Here you are, or you, or there you are, in a vest. Each of you can be in the ginger elemental.
Christmas is coming. Tremble!
N-town opens its doors for stalkers!
- Talk to the barkers located in the village of Gurman, on the Radio Tower, near the Lyubech recreation center or in the village of Radius to go to N-town, where the mysterious Cat Jim is waiting for you!
- Take part in the new holiday event - “Gingerbread Madness”, and in a traditional snowball fight, talk with Santa Claus!
- Please note that events are held every two hours, alternating.
And of course, find many gifts scattered throughout N-town!
Over the N-town players may find "Belochka" candies, that you may exchange at Johnny in N-town police.
Game mechanics and Items.
- The mechanics of dealing damage have been redesigned: now each type of cartridge has a “Penetration” indicator, and body armor and armored helmets have “Penetration Protection”, which reflect the probability of penetration of one or another armor by one or another cartridge.
- Reworked damage zones for all creatures and players. Now every creature in the game has its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Clans can now enter into Alliances. To do this, open the “Relationships” tab in the grouping menu. At the moment, any clan can create only one alliance with one clan. When creating an alliance, clans receive common enemies that remain in the event of the dissolution of the alliance. During the capture, members of the alliance will have a common point of revival, and in peacetime they will be able to take a safe zone at the base of an ally. In addition, alliance members can take advantage of a common chat, and will also see each other from afar thanks to the tags. This functionality will certainly be developed in the future.
- 12x70 bullet, 12x76 bullet, .357 defensive, 5.56x45rem, 7.62x25 ek, 7.62x51 ek, 7.62x54R ek, 9x39 PAB-9, SP-5 and SP-6 now have an inhibitory effect.
- M1 and PASGT helmets, as well as M1952 and PASGT-V bulletproof vests will now be sold to you by Huckster, in the Lubech Outlands.
- Improved protection against cold short fur coat "Bekesha"
- Increased minimum height when a player falls when it falls
- The station became a PVP free zone
NPC and Quests.
- Now the guides take the fare on both sides at once and give the players a return ticket. Players who are at the time of the update are on Novaya Zemlya, Caravan and Tunguska can leave the location once for free.
- The guard now kills all loners 30 seconds before the capture.
- Artem, on Novaya Zemlya, is now also a storekeeper.
- Now the quest “Business Relations” is required to bring 4 TTs instead of 10 Nagans.
- Possible errors that occurred while completing the Mystical House on the Caravan quest were fixed.
- The coupons for Sergeant Kozhemyaka are now personal, in addition, there was an opportunity to go to prison with a very high karma rate, bringing immediately 200 coupons.
- Added a chain of quests for receiving TOZ at the Station
- Reddy at the Airport is now buying up artifacts, and in return will offer you various spare parts for electronics.
- Arsen, that on Gourmet, can exchange your TOZ for 6B2
- Now in the trading window with NPCs the accumulated number of trading points is displayed. In addition, trading points are displayed in the arrival-care window.
- The squares on the map changed their designations from Cyrillic to Latin. If you find a mistake in the quest description (where old coordinates are indicated) - please report!
- Updated MZA interface. Now the procedure for its use will be more understandable to beginner stalkers.
- Now the progress board is displayed on the competition board.
Updates on Lubech suburbs, Airport and Station
Fixed animation of the explorer on the station
Holster added when equipped with a pistol
Environment objects added to the buildings of the Forest Station
Grass can no longer be completely disabled
Added death animations
- Added sounds using MZA;
- At some locations added music from the radio.
- Now the premium subscription increases the gain of trade points for completing tasks by 20% or 40% depending on the duration of the premium, and the owner also gets the opportunity to put 1 additional lot on the board.
- Boosters of trading points have been added to the store, which summarize with the premium, and can also be used without it.
- The activated premium account and booster are now displayed near the character’s health.
- Helmet covers SSH-68, 6B7, PASGT and M1 are available for purchase.