One more update in quick succession! This update's focus is Steam achievements and bugfixes, mainly another (actual) bugfix for occasional crashes.
On the crashes note, it turns out that due to a problem with my build system, I only actually shipped one of the two fixes for the audio-related crashes in patch 1.1.1. One of the fixes was made in code that I wrote, and the other was taken care of (or so I thought) by updating the underlying game engine.
Well, apparently I screwed up and didn't save changes to one of my config files before building the game, so the game engine didn't actually get updated. You'll notice that this update is a bit larger than the last one because of that, and you should also for real this time have a much more stable experience.
- Added 12 Steam achievements for you to collect
- Fixed (for real) an audio-related crash
- Fixed mines still spawning after the player wins the game
- Fixed beam sound effect getting stuck playing when beam is not firing
- The player icon on the minimap now blinks for improved visibility