We are releasing an update to address frequent crashes on Blueprint completion. Also, we added a quick restart button! Full patch notes are below.
- Added quick restart button to the game over screen
- Increased the stage size cap from 30x30 (900 cells) to 45x45 (2025 cells)
Developer notes: Previously, we had capped the stage size to 900 cells in effort to address a memory overflow. We have since fixed the overflow by updating our cell evaluation script, so now we want to see if DemonCrawl can handle bigger stages again.
- Adjusted status effect code to prevent Blueprint crash
- Leftovers will no longer re-trigger Blueprints
- Fixed XP Boosts tooltip on stage finish
- Fixed Divine Forge Hammer
- Fixed Divine Horseshoe
- Fixed items in bubbles losing their identity between loads
- Fixed cell loot not saving properly when altered by a number of items (e.g. Paragon Rod)
- Fixed Dark mod not following the cursor when custom cursor was disabled
- Fixed custom cursor showing up again after freezeframe even if the custom cursor setting was turned off
- Workaround for rare softlock that involves reloading into a quest with 0 lives
Developer notes: We are still running a number of tests on status effect items to ensure that they are compatible with the recent status effect overhaul. If you run into an unexpected result when an item timer runs out, please submit a bug report here. Thank you!