We have a major update for you today. Aside from fixing two dozen bugs and adding various quality of life improvement, this update includes a second tutorial that covers first few hours of Survival gameplay. This is essential to help new players get into the game and learn the basics. It could also be useful for our current players. Tutorial goes all the way from crafting a pickaxe, to setting up a base, and asteroid mining. This update also redesigns how space vehicle weapons and mining works. There are actual weapons or mining lasers that go into space vehicle weapon slots now.
Team continues work at full speed, and you can expect our 13th update before New Years
Thanks for your continuous support, and wishing everyone amazing holiday season ahead!
And so presenting Update # 12
Major Additions and Critical Fixes
- Add new survival tutorial covering up to 4 hours of gameplay
- New survival tutorial covers topics from basic gathering a crafting to setting up a claim and mining asteroids
- Fixed asteroid mining not working
- Fixes last instances where chat would break GUI
- Space Vehicles weapons and mining beam slots added
- Space vehicles can now damage each other and everything else
- Redesigned character creation menu - though only GUI is changed for now to allow for future upgrades
Fixes and Additions
- Fix for /tell sending black chat lines.
- Health/DMG balance to Vehicles (WIP)
- Fix for Outlaw treating noob status backwards.
- Animation improvements with unaramed combat stance
[*-Add new powers for Moderators, muting players, new tags, ability to move vehicles and more
Fixed ship weapons not making damage, and unified bullet spawning code a bit.
- Claimable Nova comes with a VehicleMiningBeam already in the loadout
- makeshift claims now can only be opened by the owner of the claim (not clan)
- objects placed in that claim can still be placed and interacted with by the original clan, picking the claim up and resetting it down with a new clan name will remove those permissions.
- Claim owner now required for deleting a claim, not the clan owner which was being used by clan owners to exploit max Claim counts
- Deleting a character now resets the claims owned.
- Fixed character not properly reset after clicking on Delete Player button.
- Fixed clothes not being set in character creation menu.
- Fixed various issues when deleting a player in the character menu.
- Fixed bugs with invisible text in the character creation menu
- Rocks in Tigon are now minable
- Fixed character not appearing after going back to main menu and returning to character creation menu.
- When an item breaks, it shows a notification.
- The grass that is being stepped on won't be moved by the wind.
- Vehicle fuel can no longer go over 100%
- Added messages notifying if the tank is full or if it doesn't have enough room for a full fuel cell.