Happy holidays airport CEO!
We're back just before Christmas with a little holiday update, consisting of a few important bug fixes but also a small, well perhaps not so small in size, Christmas present!
The Airbus A350-1000, flown by Olympus, is now available! If you have an existing contract with Olympus at your airport you will need to cancel and re-accept it in order to make sure that the 350 is included in Olympus's fleet generation.
As you can see, all aircraft are currently wearing little santa hats as part of the holiday spirit. If you do not want them you can disable it by pressing F10 opening the development panel and pressing the relevant button.
Alpha 33.50-0 brings an initial fix to the issue where passengers in some cases could not access rooms built on upper or lower floors, and also an initial round of fixes for the secure zone disappearance error. In this update we're also adding experimental support for Russian, Czech and Turkish! You can try it out by going into the gameplay panel and switching language by pressing the associated flag.
Lastly, we at Apoapsis Studios (Alexander, Olof and Fredrik) would like to thank you all for this year and hope to see you in the next one - we'll be taking a short holiday leave (although we'll most likely pop by the community now and then) but will be back in early January kicking off with the experimental release of Alpha 34 and a new round of features!
Merry Christmas and fly safe!
Here are the patch notes for the Alpha 33.50-0 update:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.50-0
- [ACEO-19813] - Exception thrown in secure zone merging process causes secure zones to disappear
- [ACEO-20021] - Incorrect fetching position can cause persons not to find their way to rooms on different levels
- [ACEO-20402] - Incorrect rich text tag for French causes tag exposure in tutorial text
- [ACEO-20407] - Keys hidden by incorrect game version number caused key to be fully exposed in UI
- [ACEO-20485] - Vehicle depot and service vehicle parking lot has incorrect node settings causing strange vehicle exit behavior
- [ACEO-20588] - Aircraft santa hats spawned on new aircraft despite being turned off in development console
- [ACEO-20589] - Vehicle depot and service vehicle parking lot connection nodes driveable causing strange vehicle path finding behavior