- The enemy Heat leader shows your team's Heat instead of the player's, even the icon that shows when the player is out of vision (circle with enemy icon)
- A corner (top left) of the ROUND screen is see-through.
- .exe is getting quarantined by antivirus software.
- If a player takes longer to connect and the round begins, it will play the usual "Round 1, Go" screen, but the player will get stuck at the base with a 5-sec timer, that will start only when the missing player joins the game.
- No Heat multiplier + can't open scoreboard + can't open menu bug happens sometimes.
- Cursor activates widgets underneath full-screen pop-ups.
- Keybinds don't save properly for some players.
- Very often people will get stuck in the "Searching for a game" white pop-up screen, soft blocking the game. It happens even in Practice mode.
- Hovering a skin without clicking on it selects it.
- All skins in LOADOUT say "equipped" instead of EQUIP.
- Tutorial level!
Keep an eye on our Development Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/pM6hdG56/overstep-development-roadmap