We just pushed a new patch, and this time we really went overboard with naming: it's patch 2.8.6. Besides the usual fixes, we also added a tiny surprise for those of you super into Dwarven Ale trafficking. We figured it's necessary given the rapidly approaching holidays, y'know?
- Police officers are now wearing badges. If they can't show a badge, they're not a cop!
- Silent characters, such as statues and the petrified dwarf, now don't have a sound effect.
- The audio for the whole game has been improved, with some new ambiances and similar.
- You can now give the street buskers in Old Town some money.
- There are now more instances where you can say something to someone only when under the influence of alcohol. Handle with care.
- All achievements should now be possible to unlock properly.
- The names of NPCs should now save and load properly, when you know them.
- Animations and connected issues have been addressed.
- There have been some problems with the collision with some items in the world. Should be better now!
- The audio levels should now be saved properly if set in the main menu before starting a new game.
- The map in the UI and the store page has been updated to match the new look of the map, and all unlockable episodes.
- We have also fixed a great deal of typos, and other smaller dialogue issues.
We wish you a very very Merry set of Holidays!