December 2019 patch out now!
Bugs are being squashed at a rapid rate, all major ones being fixed in this update! Full changelog at the bottom, but here are a couple highlights:
Checkpoints no longer save player as dead: A combination of a slight delay when checkpoints save the player's state, as well as the fact the game could save progress after death lead to a lot of players loading a save only to find themselves in the red death room, unable to progress. No more!
Unfortunately if you have a save game with the game in this state, you will need to select "Restart" from the menu to replay that level from the beginning, atleast knowing it won't happen again!
Thanks "_OhHiMark" for screenshot
Vive Cosmos now works: We accidentally messed up the Vive Cosmos bindings right before release, works like a charm now. Oops!
Can no longer run out of tacos: Who doesn't need infinite tacos in their life?
• Bugfixes for tagging with magnifying glass
• Tweaked checkpoints
• Stability fixes for spawning outside of level in Fabrications
• Weapons used to sometimes go through NPCs if you were unlucky. Consider yourself lucky now
• Trash falling out of the chute in Fabrications no longer hangs in the air
• The spectator screen is now using a wider aspect ratio to fill more of the screen. Note that the view screen will not vertically cover all the player can see in the headset. If you prefer the square aspect, you can resize the window in windowed mode
• Bow sight is now more visually clear
• Fixed a bug where the grabbing highlight of arrows lit up all nearby arrows, both in inventory and in the world
• Fixed a bug where flares showed up as large squares when your head or portal was in the green obstructed view
• Item in inventory grab priority fixes
• Can no longer run out of tacos
• Checkpoints no longer save player as dead
• Cable is easier to attach
• No more floating knives in save states when player killed NPCs
• Removed problematic cleaning cart
• Robots that are thrown off the train now stays off the train
• Winta no longer says multiple lines at once when cable is detached
• Lightbulbs are now sparkly when fresh
• Fixed a bunch of things not being properly collideable
• Hornets will stay dead
• No more crashing when grabbing arrows in Roof Ops
• Less buggy collectibles code
• Vive Cosmos now works!
• Updated lighting in lower tacobar area in Roof Ops
• Can no longer cheese the soda achievement
Merry christmas! Happy new year! See you in 2020 with maybe a content patch or two ;)
- Neat Corporation & Fast Travel Games