What to expect:
- Fixed issues with Seven's dialog that was preventing most player's from completing the Golden Label quest. This means you can finally get rid of that bottle which have been stuck in your inventory…
- Archer daggers can no longer be flipped. We have turned off this feature due to issues caused for new players entering into close combat. If popular demand deems it necessary to add back into the game we will make it a toggle in options, with default off.
- Contains experimental code for HTC Vive Cosmos controller support. Feedback on our Steam forums would be greatly appreciated.
- Fixed a bug that made pots float in the air if held while cycling weapons.
- Fixed a bug preventing Sticky Spike Balls from being thrown.
- Monsters can no longer be chain dazed, the state will end correctly if hit again during its duration.
- Monsters will now only be possible to daze if hit in the head with a melee weapon.
- Projectiles will stick a little deeper in flesh.