Greetings, the inhabitants of our little forest!
This update focuses on changing items in the game. Many items now add cards to the deck when equipped.
And we also have a new type of card - Effect. And the first effect card in the game is Curse. This is a negative effect for the player. So far, it can only be obtained if you take the Cursed Skull. In the future, cards of negative effects will be given by the traits of opponents and will vary in behavior. Now in the development of another card: Wound, Exhaustion. In general, such cards is the standard mechanics for deck building games.
Oh, and now you can dismantle unwanted items. For this you get a small amount of gold.
Changes in version 0.173.
- Many changes in the description of items. Descriptions are now shorter and simpler.
- Many items now add cards to the deck when equipped.
- If the item gives a card, then a preview of the card that it gives is displayed in item tooltip.
- Adding or removing cards from the deck on the screen of the region is accompanied by nice animation.
- Reworked old items: Lime, Strawberry, Leaf Helmet. Now they give cards.
- Cursed Helm gives the Curse card. Cursed Helm's energy income bonus increased.
- Shape of items Extra pocket, Spruce branch, Notepad changed. They take less space now.
- Added 6 new items: 5 rare and 1 common. They all give cards.
- The warehouse size is greatly reduced vertically.
- Mouse right-click to dismantle unwanted items mechanic added. For this you get a small amount of gold.
- Reworked drag and drop behavior. The effect of the item is not removed until it leaves the bag. Previously, the effect of an item was removed at the moment the drag started.
- Fixed a bug where after an unsuccessful drag and drop of an item a trace remained.
- The warehouse automatically opens when a new item is received on the region screen.
- Fixed a bug when the Struggle for Survive did not activate the discard effect on the cards.
- Added card Curse. It cannot be converted into energy. So far, it just bothers you with the fact of its existence =)
- Fixed a bug when the turn ended prematurely, not taking into account the activation of the effect of discarding cards.
- Added a small variation of prices.
- Start position in one of the routes of the West region has been changed. It was partially blocked by a deck icon.
- Added news block in the main menu. Now you can find out about the latest changes right in the game.
- Added support for different game window modes. Now you can play in borderless windowed mode.
What to expect in the following weekly updates:
- Story. It’s time for the story to appear in the game.
- Difficulty levels. Easy will allow you to go through the game...well, easy. Hard will remove the checkpoint system. Defeat in battle will mark the end of the campaign.
- Alexander is still drawing new opponents for the northern and central regions, new combat locations. Most likely they will be added all at once with a big update.
- Bugfix and overall improvement in game quality. To make game more pleasant to play =)