This build is a candidate for a full release and will likely roll out to everyone in the next few days.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Fix a case where settings will not show up for some users.
- Fixed controllers in X-Plane 11. All controller inputs will be recognized even when the controllers are powered on before the game launches.
- Fixed proximity sensor access from legacy applications. (This fixes the virtual cursor in X-Plane 11.)
- Fixed the extra trigger haptics bumps that appeared in an earlier 1.9 update.
- Fixed networking related crash.