The Holidays are upon us, home invaders!
You didn’t think we’d leave you without a little present, did you?
It’s high time we ditched those pumpkins for something more season-appropriate. In this update, look out for both gameplay and visual Christmas related changes.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Added Christmas decorations!
- Added the fireplace effect
- Added snow to the scene
- Minor changes in the house layout
- Added blizzard sounds. added footstep sounds for the snow
- Players can make snowballs (requires snow which can be found outside and on the roof)
- Players now freeze while outside, which slows them down by 20%. The effect stops once the affected player gets inside the house
- Added the ability to transform into a snowman's head for Clown Neighbor.
- Refactored matchmaking to improve multiplayer experience
- Added shop scene. All menu scenery modified for the Christmas theme.
Added new outfits:
Neighbor Santa set
Clown Snowman set
Leader Postman set
Detective Deer set
Inventor Frozen set
Bagger Elf set
Scout Winter set
Bagger Polar set
Brave Nutcracker Set
Brave Elf Set
Scout Skater set
We hope you have fun with the new update and wish you a wonderful holiday season!
More updates to come next year!