Been putting out a bunch of smallish bug fix patches recently. As always, you can subscribe to this subforum to receive all patch note notifications: https://steamcommunity.com/app/860890/discussions/3/
..But I'll try to also post patch notes in this section as well!
Here's what has changed in recent patches:
- Selected Inventory Sensor will attach or detach from a building with a right-click (instead of having to select Offset attribute first)
- Inventory Sensor performs an assessment whenever its linked Building or item filter is changed
- More consistent display of cursor icons when adding / removing computational block links
- Fixed bug - Idle Worker notification overlapping the Select tool option buttons
- Fixed bug - Logistic block connections were not included in copy/paste
- Fixed bug - Copy/Pasted buildings might not correctly start their recipes
- Fixed bug - Duplicating fixed-recipe buildings (like Shrines, Steam Generator and Mana Transmitter) would result in duplicate recipes.
- Fixed bug - Copy/Pasting a building would paste in-progress recipe state to new building.
- Fixed bug - Was able to use group copy/paste to create duplicate logistic blocks onto the same tile that couldn't be deleted
- Fixed bug - Chute informational popup would appear repeatedly if no chutes built even if tutorial is off
- Fixed bug - UI would lock up if you opened Move or Remove Block Tool via bottom-left toolbar, then deactivated via hotkey
- Fixed bug - Moving structures to positions that overlap previous positions would sometimes result in visible, but ineditable blocks
- Fixed bug - Moving and rotating Pipe paths would not properly apply rotated pipe directions
- Added 'safe mode' launch option that sets all video settings to off or low (hold down Ctrl while launching game to select)
- Pipe Connector previews now indicate the pending transfer direction
- Fixed bug - paths would not always update display or pathing data when path planner tool dragged over existing structures
- Highlight tiles update when moving or pasting objects in 2D layer
- Fixed some underground pipe connections breaking or duplicating when moving buildings
- Mesh Instancing is automatically disabled when Intel HD Graphics 4000 detected, due to incompatibility
- Increased efficiency and range of boat pathfinding
- Fixed bug - copy / paste does not cost resources
- Fixed bug - missing icon and label for Build Group tool
- Fixed bug - copy / paste was copying instance data like house happiness, steam & power charge levels, etc
- Fixed bug - copy / paste in Creative mode was inadvertently limiting number of available houses
- Fixed bug - moved structures have wrong rotation (when mesh instancing is off)
- Fixed bug - Conveyor Belt path could be placed across a perpendicular ramp via cursor drag
- Fixed bug - house deliveries not working as expected on first house built
- Fixed bug - deleting or moving mine shafts would not recalculate Mine influence networks
Next up, I'm hoping to add lots more options to the Create Game setup (like resource distribution & richness) and some Steam Workshop features to share stuff you're making!