This build is a candidate for a full release and will likely roll out to everyone in the next few days.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Fix standalone apps (not running from any store/launcher) not going away after exit in per-application video and controller settings.
- Fix a rare crash caused when starting with an unusual combination of developer options.
- Fix a crash related to Desktop View (Windows 10 only)
- Fixed excessively spammy input logging for people who have used the SteamVR Input unreal plugin. Bug report
- Fixed setting VROverlayFlags_NoDashboardTab not hiding tabs if it’s called after the overlay has been rendered. Bug report
- Fixed particles on tools disappearing when the tool is picked up.
- Fixed crash loading saves from workshop destination Aperture Laboratories Staff Room.
- Fixed crash loading workshop destination byteframe4-Pretty_Penthouse.
- Speculative fix for libphonon crash on Linux.
- Improved desktop cursor performance, and fixed flickering on animated cursors.
- Fixed desktop cursor being stuck in the awkward middle ground between the laser mouse and the physical mouse if the desktop is selected, but the laser mouse has never touched that overlay.
- Fixed some cases of the desktop cursor starting in physical mouse mode when the overlay is first displayed.