We'd like to wish you a relaxing holiday season with dear ones, and the time to do the things you love most as you ring in a brand new year.
See you in 2020!
- We restored ResMan priority behavior with regards to haks vs. modules.
- We fixed CopyObject not duplicating a item if the target inventory or location was not valid.
- The toolset no longer truncates Description and Comments fields.
- A potential crash fix inside the HTTP library when running NWSync repeatedly.
- The ResMan debug UI has gained a few more buttons to help custom content authors.
- There is a new resman configuration option to log failed resource lookups.
- We fixed a bug where in singleplayer, the 2da cache would not clear properly between module runs with differing custom content.
- Object hilite state and colors is now configurable - clientside - in settings.tml.
As is the case with all .X releases, this build is cross-compatible to all previous 8193 builds. You can upgrade or downgrade both client and server and should still be able to join each other in multiplayer!