Winter is upon us and the team is just about to take some well earned time off and recharge the batteries for next year.
It's now been about two months since we released our first game and, with the exception of some exploding MACs and those over-zealous rat infestations, we are really happy about how the launch went! It's been really fulfilling to see so many enjoy and share the game!
Extra thanks goes out to all the community members helping out on the forums, discord and spreading the skills on how to be a good workshop manager. You guys are awesome!
Before we're out the door though, we've also prepped a little mini-update for you all that just went live. The content is mostly polish and small fixes following the previous holiday update, but we still wanted to get this out to you all rather than hold on to it until early next year. :)
See full patch notes below.
On behalf of the team I'd like to wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year!
- Added keybindings for building and bulldozer mode within construction tool.
It is now possible to press “Tab” for switching between construction and deconstruction when using the construction tool.
- Pause button now have a keybind setting.
- It is now possible to delete the whole factory using the construction tool.
- Added Minion Effects Volume slider to Audio Options.
- Added repair icon to linked machines inside billboards.
- It’s now possible to use up to 32 characters including spaces and symbols when naming a new factory.
- Minor localization improvements.
- Fixed an issue causing project overdrive to show incorrectly when cancelling projects and completing projects.
- Fixed an issue causing new client indicator to appear on load when it shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue causing camera movement not to work properly when playing at high frame rates.
- Fixed an issue causing the trucker to get stuck when throwing product parts.
- Fixed an issue causing product stacks to get stuck on the Table Saw.
- Fixed an issue causing specialist to get stuck on an Advanced Table Saw.
- Fixed an issue causing specialist to get stuck on an Injection Press.
- Fixed an issue showing wrong tooltip text on new icons for Client, Milestone and Inventory.
- Fixed an issue causing Event UI to not disappear when opening planning mode.
- Fixed an issue where products would fail to stack properly resulting in projects not finishing.