Stopping in again with a few more fixes for the end of the year. As always, a big thank you to everyone for reporting any and all encountered problems.
- Vsync Legacy Improvements
Shovel of Hope / Plague of Shadows
- Fix: If save data became mismatched, corrupted or otherwise unintentionally altered during a version update, the player could start on the level map farther than they could progress (past level locks, under the fog of unrevealed areas, etc). In these rare error cases, the game will now start the player on the Village instead.
King of Cards
- Fix: Duelist Di appearing twice during tower airship scene under certain circumstances.
- Fix: King being able to jump after performing a bash into certain Heirloom attacks.
- Fix: Dying and landing on a certain platform in World 2's Bonus Stage would cause the stage to advance.
- Fix: Being able to escape the stage’s bounds in Void Crater.
- Fix: Joustus would crash when forfeiting while cards were being removed during a turn.
- Fix: 3rd Joustus House boss would get stuck trying to begin the match.
- Fix: Being able to bash and speak with Ledge Farmer at the same time.
- Fix: Phantom Striker would not leave Phantom Shroud state if started before certain cutscenes.
- Fix: Bindings in practice mode switch to menu bindings when menu is fully open.
- Fix: Bindings no longer apply during story sequences.
- Fix: AI would become stuck on respawn platform.
- Fix: Custom bindings crash issues